Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Chris Brown + Rihanna = Together... Again?

It has been almost four years since one of the most popular couples, Chris Brown and Rihanna, have broken up. I'm sure we all remember the big event when Chris Brown hit Rihanna many times, causing them to have a big break up.

Chris Brown has moved on since, as well as Rihanna. Brown's last girl friend, Karrueche, and himself have broke up. Brown says, "I have decided to be single to focus on my career. I love Karrueche very much but I don’t want to see her hurt over my friendship with Rihanna."

Rihanna and Brown were caught kissing and hugging at a night club named Griffen. Then they were caught leaving a hotel on October 3rd. They have been spotted together numerous times, but they claim they are not together. Should theyget back together in your view?



http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/04/chris-brown-rihanna-back-together-working-on-friendship_n_1939638.html

No comments:

Post a Comment